The Espresseo Top 5 GDPR Resources
GDPR (or General Data Protection Regulation) – you will be hearing a lot about this over the next few months and before the May 25th deadline so you will need to be aware on how it will affect your organisation.
We won’t pretend to be the experts on this legislation but what we can do is point you in the right direction so you are fully informed on what to do and what to expect!
So here are our Top 5 General Data Protection Regulation resources to devour before the 25th May Deadline!
- The ICO have produced a huge range of information and documents that go over every aspect of the changes ahead. Take a look here for more information…
- EUGDPR.org – another excellent resource site with a focus on on what Brexit will mean for GDPR.
- ITGovernance.co.uk – Compliance is not an option and time is running out.
- Digiday – Downloadable guide on what to expect from the General Data Protection Regulation
- Wired.co.uk explains what you need to know about GDPR
We hope that the above is more than sufficient to make sure you and your organisation are fully up to speed on all the upcoming rules and regulations concerning GDPR. One thing we do know is that non-compliance could mean severe penalties – take a look below at the recent infographic from IT Governance…it clearly underlines and demonstrates that the General Data Protection Regulation cannot be ignored.